• Communication is the hallmark of our training – our job is to communicate the science behind our methods and then guide you toward achieving your goals
• Seasoned and educated staff – educated and certified in ATC, CSCS, ACSM, NCCPT
and decades of practical experience
• Research and evidence-based methods
• Private, non-crowded environment, free and plentiful parking on the street or parking lot
• Personalized to your needs and goals – we care about you and listen
• Variety and fun with each session
• Established business since 1990
Optimum performance is found when we move and breathe the way we were designed. Activation restores these optimal patterns producing a profound effect on acute and chronic pain cycles, stability, mobility and force production.
Activation is not a “treatment” for injuries and is not intended to “treat”, “fix”, “manipulate” or otherwise replace medical advice and/or treatment.
A traditional sauna heats the surface of your skin. A far-infrared sauna's rays actually penetrate your body 1.5 to 2 inches during a session.
Normally, our bodies pump 5 to 7 quarts of blood per minute. Far-infrared sauna rays increase the blood flow up to 13 quarts per minute. When you have increased blood flow there is increased oxygenation, helping the body to repair cells and tissues. Conditions such as arthritis are relieved because of the increased blood flow and oxygenation directed to the damaged areas.
Far-Infrared Saunas are great for: pain relief, improving blood pressure & circulation problems, detoxification, and will improve a variety of health issues due to the increased blood flow and oxygenation repairing cellular and tissue damage.